We are an organization involved in the processing of personal information related to recruitment and payroll processing provided by our clients in the EEA area. Our clients in the EEA area are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office are committed to compliance with the GDPR. We as the data processor for our clients are bound by the client’s contractual requirements and as such, we are committed to complying with the requirements of the GDPR requirements. We have put policies and procedures in place to comply with the requirements of the GDPR and British standard BS 10012. This notice explains how we use and share personal information which may be collected online, on paper or by email, telephone, or in person by different departments across EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
This privacy notice tells you how we, EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD, will collect and use your personal data for the purpose of providing support to our clients to fulfil our contractual obligations for knowledge process outsourcing activities, to enable our clients to fulfil their business objectives. More information about the services that we provide can be found at our website.
If you are employed by EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD, we will collect and use your personal data for the purpose of meeting our contractual obligations to you, to ensure that we are legally compliant with the appropriate legislation and to monitor and manage the business effectively.
WHY DOES EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD NEED TO COLLECT AND STORE PERSONAL DATA?
In order for us to provide you or our clients with services that we provide as part of our business objective to provide knowledge process outsourcing services to our clients, to collect personal data for asked to assess your current situation and support you to receive the help that you need either through a EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD employee or through another service provider. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
If you are employed by EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD for us to meet our contractual and legal obligations we will need to collect and store your personal data.
n terms of being contacted for marketing purposes EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD would contact you for additional consent.
Will EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD ’s procedures.
HOW WILL EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD USE THE PERSONAL DATA IT COLLECTS ABOUT ME?
EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes or other statutory and regulatory purpose and client contractual agreements. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES WILL EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD CONTACT ME?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
CAN I FIND OUT THE PERSONAL DATA THAT THE ORGANIZATION HOLDS ABOUT ME?
EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD at your request can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD, our clients in the EEA or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organization, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
WHAT FORMS OF ID WILL I NEED TO PROVIDE IN ORDER TO ACCESS THIS?
EXIMIOUS GLOBAL PVT LTD accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Passport or National Identity Card
- Driving licence
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill (from last 3 months)
- Current vehicle registration document
- Bank statement (from last 3 months)
- Any other government approved identity documents.
ID must be provided in the form of two copies of forms of identification (one of which must include a signature).
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO):
Contact Person: Data Protection Officer
Address: 101, Sharaton House, Near Ketav Petrol Pump, Polytechnic Road, Ambavadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015 (India)
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 813 7000
Further Information: The ICO (Information Commissioners Office) is the UK’s independent body set up to uphold information rights. Find out more about their work and the legislation they cover by visiting the website.