Administrative responsibilities can become a burden in addition to the core business goals if you are a solo/budding entrepreneur.
What if you could hire a jack of all trades who will alleviate the hassle of managing people and expense that comes along with it? Opt for a Virtual Assistant who’s self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical or creative assistance to clients remotely from a home office.
Services We Offer
- Inbox detox
- Creating reports
- Booking appointments with clients
- Follow up with clients
- Receptionist duties
- Dairy management
- Transcribing audios
- Database building (update contact lists)
- Personal errands
- Travel planning
- Preparing presentations
- Preparing / distributing meeting minutes
- Creating basic reports
- Data entry
- Event management
- Supplier Sourcing
- Set-up social media accounts
- Manage social media accounts
- Credit control / basic bookkeeping
- ASK….you might be surprised
Benefits you receive if you hire us:
- As experts in a variety of fields, we will give you the most fitting and suitable profiles to match your business or project needs, with the flexibility to adjust as those needs change.
- Stay on budget with your staffing needs – you can set a cap with us!
- Gain efficiency, flexibility, and ease yielding professional gain and personal growth!
- Stay out in the field, building your business while we handle the rest!
- We can help you keep your workforce flexible to meet your company’s business flow cycles.