Business Development Executive
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ahmedabad (On-Site)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- Conduct thorough market research to identify key trends, opportunities, and challenges within the UK recruitment sector.
- Generate and qualify leads through various channels, including cold calling, networking, and digital outreach.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential clients for sustained business growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective clients through effective communication and presentations.
- Identify and cultivate strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, such as Owner/ Partners or Directors in the Recruitment companies.
- Collaborate with partners to create mutually beneficial opportunities and enhance our service offerings.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets through proactive business development efforts.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales pitches and proposals to showcase our recruitment solutions and value proposition.
- Provide regular reports on business development activities, sales performance, and market trends to management.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Business Development for International Clients.
- Proven experience in business development, sales, or account management, with a focus on the UK / International recruitment market.
- Strong understanding of the recruitment industry and its dynamics.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented with a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be available to work in the UK Shift
EXIMIOUS is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Offshoring Company, serving clients internationally. We help our clients in staying focused on their core business while we take care of the entire non-core activities of their organization. Our commitment to quality and consistent performance has helped us create value for our clients and become an integral part of their business process. We primarily cater our wider range of services to the Healthcare sector, Recruitment firms, Accounting & Payroll Services, and IT-based enterprise solutions globally along with providing recruitment services into the Healthcare, Telecom, Pharma, Construction, Energy, Contracting, Engineering and Manufacturing industries in the UK & USA. With more than 60 years of combined experience and excellence of management in service, we have been a trusted partner to our clients.